Daisy Yoga is Online and In-Person!
The NC governor is allowing yoga studios to be open to in-person classes at 30% capacity. After measuring the space and considering the safety of my family and our members, we are going to allow 2 people per regular yoga class to come in-person to the studio. Aerial yoga and yoga wall are available for private lessons only as 30% capacity on those items only allows for one person. When you sign up for class, it will look like there are two classes offered during each time slot. One will be for online (Zoom) and one will be for in-person. Please be sure to select the one you want.
There will be several restrictions for coming into the studio including wearing a mask (not a scarf) during the entire class and pledging to be extra safe outside of class. We aren’t just an ordinary studio. Daisy Yoga Studio is in Rhonda’s home, which means we need to be extra careful. If you don’t feel comfortable wearing a mask for class or agreeing to the pledge, online classes will still be available as long as people are signing up for them.
Procedures for Attending Indoor Classes
- Online registration is required for all classes. (I am here to help you if you need it.)
- The in-person slots will be first come first served. Sign up early if you want to come in person. As the situation changes, the number of spaces available for in-person students will be adjusted.
- We reserve the right to stop in-person classes if anyone in our family tests positive, is exposed to the virus, or if there is a planned trip to visit our families in PA since our mothers are both considered high risk.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the class begins so that everyone has ample time to enter and settle in while maintaining a safe distance.
- Do not enter the space if you are experiencing any of the symptoms or if you have been potentially exposed to COVID-19 recently. (Note: You will not be charged if your absence is due to illness or potential exposure.)
- Please maintain physical distancing at all times – at least 6 feet apart.
- Masks are required at all times inside the studio.
- Remove your shoes at the benches by the front door. Please leave all personal belongings at home or in your car, except your mat and props you need for class. Do not linger near the bench. Only 1 person should be near the door at a time.
- Please bring your own mat and props, we are not providing any shared equipment at this time.
- Please place your mat in one of the marked “parking spaces” which have been carefully measured to be at least 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer is provided near the door. Our restroom is clean and open, but please limit restroom use if at all possible. Hand washing with soap is, of course, available and encouraged as needed.
- At the end of class, you may stay on your mat for a few minutes if you want to chat with your classmates and teacher. Allow some extra time at the end of class for everyone to clear out while maintaining a safe distance.